hell

In any discussion of heaven, a discussion of hell may arise. 

What is hell? 

Where did hell come from? God?

There are many theories. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

The teaching of the Catholic Church regarding hell is contained articles 1033 through 1037 in the Catechism of the Catholic Church beginning on page 289. 

Personally, I believe that hell exists. The gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) tell us that Jesus spoke about hell.

I don't believe that God created hell. I believe that all of God's creation is good. It would be inconsistent with an all good and an all loving God to have created hell.

I believe that hell was created when God's angels rebelled against God (Isaiah 14: 12-15 and Ezekiel 28: 12-17). 

I believe that human beings, created by God in His Image, also rebel against God. 

I believe that there is truth to the saying "hell on earth".

I believe that there is heaven and hell.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagine heaven

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

is death like waking up from a nightmare?