psalm 23

1 A psalm of David.

I
The LORD is my shepherd;*
there is nothing I lack.a
2 In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
3 b he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths*
for the sake of his name.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,c
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff comfort me.

II
5 *You set a table before me
in front of my enemies;*
You anoint my head with oil;*d
my cup overflows.e
6 Indeed, goodness and mercy* will pursue me
all the days of my life;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD f
for endless days.
Psalm 23 


sounds like heaven to me!



No machine-readable author provided. Gvasquez assumed (based on copyright claims)., CC BY-SA 2.5 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5>, via Wikimedia Commons



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

truths, lies and beliefs

is death like waking up from a nightmare?